- The time is Now to create jobs, to generate, spread and circulate wealth to reduce to barest minimum poverty in the land ands to eradicate causes of armed robbery, road side begging by children and the elderly, prostitution in foreign lands by our poor girls, 419 by the jobless, drug pouching and other social vices.
- The time is Now for us to say NO to Dirty Money in Polities
- The time is Now for us to say No to the pigs in Politics (PIPs.
- The time is Now for our Leaders to live within their legitimate means!
- The time is Now for us to say No to the Syndrome of POWER AND STEAL
- The time is Now to heal the wounds of the past and allow peace to prevail
- The time is Now for us to say enough to those whose stock in trued is wiping of emotion round Tribalism and Ethnics: Religions Big. North ands South dichotomy.
- The time is Now for us to say SHUT UP to those tribalistswho will want to keep telling us stories of Political evils that happened 30 years ago.
- The time is Now for CHEAP BREAD on our breakfast tables, CHEAP CEMENT to have roofs on the heads of masses: CHEAP PETROL to be available at the service pumps: CHEAP KEROSINE to fuel our wives’ stoves; and to end scenario of nothing good works in Nigeria.
- The time is Now to have a strong leader of great visions for Nigeria.
Nigerians have had enough of SUFFER, SUFFER, SUFFER Amen.
SENATORS na Gbaladun.
TALAKA na wahala.
The time for CHANGE is Now; And it must be Total.
Together we can make Nigeria work!