POVERTY AND CRIMES ELIMINATION CARDINAL OBJECTIVES
Poverty, the engine room of crime, shall be strategically wiped off the face of Nigeria!
Nigerians shall henceforth be free from the bondage of want, oppression and man’s injustice to man.
My One Nation, Great Nigeria Cardinal Principles are as follows:
- RURAL AREAS DEVELOPMENT AGENDA (RUADA).
CREATION OF URBAN TO RURAL MASS ECONOMIC MOVEMENT UNDER THE AGENDA
of N1 million for every registered voter that actually voted for investment in the rural areas.
- Six months maternity leave for every pregnant woman (but applicable once in 3 years only to a family).
- TUITION-FREE EDUCATION FROM SECONDARY SCHOOL TO TERTIARY STAGES (for registered voters aged 18 years to 30 years).
- AGGRESSIVE AGRO-ALLIED PURSUIT PROGRAMME laced with incentives to provide FOOD for home consumption and export.
- FREE (NON TERMINAL DISEASES) MEDICAL CARE for registered voters aged 18 years to 80 years.
- AGGRESSIVE PURSUIT OF TURNING FOUR OF THE NATION’S TEACHING HOSPITALS TO SPECIAL ONES CAPABLE OF DIAGNOSING AND TREATING LIFE-TREATHENING AND/OR ANY FORM OF DISEASES.
- AGGRESSIVE PURSUIT OF SECURITY FOR LIVES AND PROPERTY. The Security Enforcement Agencies shall be given life and vitality to meet and ride above various challenges facing Nigeria.
Corruption shall be made a thing of the past in Nigeria
- Those charged with the crime of corruption irrespective of how highly or lowly placed in the society shall be made to face the music before courts of competent jurisdiction and if found guilty shall be jailed to set a good example for the whole nation and humanity at large. Ours shall be an era of no kid gloves with corruption.
- Naira Exchange Rate shall be realistically improved upon. The nation’s Naira shall be reconfigured, reaffirmed, restrengthened and particularly to give honour to the nation’s founding fathers.
- The manufacturing industries shall be compulsarily and aggressively assisted to produce maximally to meet home demands and for export. All shut down manufacturing industries like Leyland Motor Assembly Plant, Volkswagen Assembly Plant, Style Assembly Plant, Peugeot Motor Assembly Plant Kaduna, Berec Battery, Exide Battery et al shall be revisited and brought back to life for improved economy and employment generation.
- Aggressive Industrial Production for home consumption and export shall be the key objective of this administration.
- The moribund national Institutions, National Airways, National Shipping Line, National Arts Theatre Iganmu and the National Stadium Surulere shall be revisited, reamped and brought back to life.
- All Federally funded Research Institutes shall henceforth be money-wise, Naira saving, conscious and of good economic returns. Federally-funded universities shall henceforth be productive right, left and centre to meet global demands and for good economic returns.
- Power generation shall be aggressively pursued and improved upon from the current 4000MW to at leadt 10000MW constantly guaranteed. **Usage of money and fuel-consuming power generators in Aso Rock shall be a thing of the past. Nigerian engineers shall be able to rise up optimally to meet the challenges of fast firm development.
- Road Accidents Prevention: With the aggressive pursuit of compulsary conduct by the Vehicle Inspection Officers of (i) driving test before a candidate can be issues s Driver’s Licence (ii) road worthiness test on commercial vehicles before each commercial vehicle shall be allowed to ply the roads.
- Aggressive pursuit of Interstates/towns/cities Federal Roads repair and maintenance.
- Afuse Edo State in honour and memory of late General Samuel Ogbemudia shall be revisited, revamped and equipped for training of sports men and women to meet world standards and expectations. Henceforth, it shall be sports for life and economic development.
- All recognized traditional rulers drawing stipends from the government shall be encouraged and or induced to Farm and Invest in one form of Agricultural venture or the other.
- Principle of true Federalism with each state of the federation being allowed to develop at her determined pace shall be the primary objective of this administration. the idea of one master in Aso Rock dictating to 36 slaves shall be a thing of the past.
- Informed by the fact that I was born a Christian but raised up in the house of Chief Imam of Ibadan Land till the age of almost 21 years made me well open to the love of Islam and Christianity. Therefore issue of Religious Bigotry between Muslims and Christians will be a thing of the past in our administration.
- The oneness and unity of Nigeria shall never be challenged. may the Almighty God, the Author and Creator of the universe grant us all the grace to do and offer the best of our efforts to the optimal and maximal development of our great nation and good peoples. Amen.
Prepared and Compiled by Dr. Olapade Agoro (Aladura Patriarch)